Saturday, December 06, 2008

I haven't done one of these in awhile. So here goes:
I am: an educator
I know: I am lucky to have so many great people in my life
I want: the insurance to reimburse me for my surgery
I have: my health
I miss: my sister
I feel: blessed
I hear: traffic on Lagoa/Barra
I smell: nail polish
I crave: picanha
I cry: when I am really angry
I search: for more hours in the day
I wonder: what 2009 will have in store for me
I regret: not grading student work during my medical leave
I love: my life
I worry: about my family's health
I remember: too much
I dance: every day
I don't: eat cooked vegetables
I argue: for fun sometimes
I write: my blog, on facebook, on student papers, emails, notes--my life's story
I win: happiness
I lose: pens
I wish: I could guarantee a peaceful life for the people I love
I listen: with my heart
I can usually be found: on the beach or next to the pool
I am scared: of people without a conscience
I need: to remain positive
I forget: secrets people tell me

1 comment:

katie said...

Very fun. Thanks for sharing! Besos!

Kate